Custom Search

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Fulfilling Dreamz

Simon Says: I've forced influenced two of my colleagues Angelyee and Mike Wong to start blogging and join Nuffnang. Muahahahahahaha.

I know, I know. I've been posting contest related post for a few days in a row now. What to do? I like freebies mah.




AMBP is having this contest that can fetch you tickets to go to Dreamz magical show in Genting Highland. All, I have to do is post this up and answer 3 questions below.


Who is the professional image consultant dishing out juicy tips on how to look your best at CloveTWO.com's Lookin' Good section?
Wendy Lee

Name the bloggers at the Guy and Parent blogs.

Sharmila Rajah & Andrew William

At which section do you find stories on women's fashion and beauty?
Style Sheet

And a slogan that says...

Attending Dreamz will be a dream come true for me because now I will have a reason to go up to Genting that I've never been to since 3 years ago.

You got until 1st of August to do this or until tickets all given out. Click here to join the fun.


0 comments :