Custom Search

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Cat Got Your Tongue #2

Hello boys & girls, it's been more than a month since we last met. Yes, it's me again. Who? -_-



Me, EnerG

I know, I know, this event is way back last month but Simon was so busy kissing Robb that he didn't bring me to a Cyber Cafe to update this post. Now that some of the things has settled, I can update you guys on Cat Got Your Tongue #2.

Simon and I arrived the earliest and found Joyce, Rudy and Biresh sitting there discussing something. Simon was treated to a mug of beer, 3 of them then left to have business meeting and left with me and Simon is a handsome young man.



Sorry, because it's a month ago, I can't recall his name.


After a while, Randy arrived with the most popular toy in the event, the Darth Maul's light saber. Randy only bought half of it because it's just too troublesome to bring the full package.



Rudy playing with Randy's stick light saber.




Simon's turn to play with the light saber.



How can we not camwhore with co-organizer, Kinky Blue Fairy.

More guests started to arrives.


Nadia, Simon, me, Cheryl, Kel, Lisha, and Jen



Who's the mysterious girl?



JJ Simon and Rudy


avatars myspace with Gickr
Simon, me, Rachel, Frances, and CincauHangus.



Randy, Joshua, Simon and me.




Joshua pwned by Nadia.




Joyce brought Girraffe there too.




QueenZee, met her from the first Cat Got Your Tongue.



Joyce showing the prize.

There was a game when the contestant will have to do a dance with his/her toy. Frances won the game and Randy did pole dancing with his light saber. After the event, Simon, Joshua and Randy went to yum cha at the mamak near by. I was thrown into Joshua's car. -_-

Oh, as always when there's a Cat Got Your Tongue post , it means the next installment of Cat Got Your Tongue is coming soon, and I mean very soon. Just two more days. Act fast.



Flyer stolen from Joyce's blog.

RSVP: http://www.facebook.com/inbox/#/event.php?eid=17116927910

Oh, nearly forgot, David Lai the Mentalist that escaped from Tanjung Rambutan will open your eyes to street magic will be there too.

See you there!

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

that handsome boy is a friend of mine, his name is nathan, or yi zheng :)