Custom Search

Monday, June 2, 2008

Fishing My Way To Made Of Honour

I've been trying my best to get 15k and above but still cannot. Time is not on my side, so I have to post this up to try my luck. Sigh. Now only a miracle can help. Yes, I am talking about the contest that is being run by Nuffnang with Hong Leong Bank winners get to go for a gala dinner in JW Marriot and to watch the Premiere of "Made of Honor".








The 40 highest score for this game will be the winners. It doesn't help for I have sucky mouse for this game. Sigh. From what I heard, average now is 15k, and I only got this...




Please let me slot in a place. LOL.

P.S. I changed with a Watermarked picture as what Michelle has done.


5 comments :

babychyu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
babychyu said...

good luck lar !!
keep lag when i play tis yuyu game neh.
cannot control with my mouse...
huhuhuhuh T_T

Simon Seow said...

Thanks Chyu. ;)

cindyluv said...

need to pay bill then qualify leh =( but also over already lah~

Simon Seow said...

Cindy: no need to pay bill, just the screen shot.