Custom Search

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Stars Studded Louis Vuitton Island Maison Opening, Sands Marina Bay Mall

I was in Sands Marina Bay Mall yesterday evening and saw a lot of people around the Louis Vuitton Island Maison. I heard from my sister that Chow Yun Fat and about 20 more celebrities will be coming for the opening ceremony. I was able to capture some of them making their entrance through the elevator. There were Vivian Hsu, Vicky Zhao, Lisa S, Ana Rivera (not Amanda S, sorry :p), Takeshi Kaneshiro and Chow Yun Fat. In between there were also Korean celebrities like Kwan Sang Woo, Japanese football player Hidetoshi Nakata, Bollywood stars and Cate Blanchett.

Here's the video that I edited. Sorry for the dark lighting.



No question that Chow Yun Fat was the friendliest and was love by the crowd there.

4 comments :

Susan said...

Lucky you!

Simon Seow said...

Sholee: yeah, I was at the right place at the right time.

Anonymous said...

That's not Takeshi Kaneshiro but Godfrey Gao.

Simon Seow said...

oh, is it? wah the look quite alike lol.