Custom Search

Monday, January 3, 2011

Kronenbourg 1664 Launch at The Hill

We all know France is famous for good wines and champagne. Only after going to the launching of Kronenbourg 1664 that I know that the French also brew beer. The launching was at The Hill, Damansara Heights. It's a new bistro and restaurant near Jarrod & Rawlins and The Courtyard in Damansara Heights but at a higher slope.


Beautiful girl serving us beautiful beer.

Kronenbourg 1664 is brought in by Carlsberg Malaysia. The first half of the event we all tried the bottle version. I might say, it's very nice. I didn't know French beer and be as good as those beer country like Belgium and German.

There's also very nice finger foods like oysters, salmon croissant, duck liver pate and calamari.



Nicole
and Casey were there very early and they already drank a few bottles of Kronenbourg 1664.




This is the launching of a French beer, so the theme that night is of course of all things French.


French Maids



Mime


More food to go with the beer.




I will say Kronenbourg 1664 tasted a bit fruity that is quite easy to drink. The ladies will like this beer. I've already down my 4th bottle before they start to serve the Kronenbourg 1664 Draught.

Later I bumped into Ah Bok, Esther, Louise and Emeryn when I went to the 1st floor to get the masquerade mask.


Esther



Emeryn


Alas, I got the Kronenbourg 1664 Draught



Louise is happy to get her Kronenbourg 1664 Draught too.




Too bad I have to rush to a movie screening and can't stay long. Well, I've had enough to drink. Kronenbourg 1664 is sure one nice beer, I won't mind ordering it if the restaurant I eat at is serving it.


Souvenir, which left only the box now :p

0 comments :