Custom Search

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

One Step Closer to the Maxis Om Nom Nom Race

A race about food? Now now, that is enough reason for me to take part in the race. I love food. Almost 50% of my posts are about food. I did food crawling with my foodies friends before eating nice food from one destination to another. Don't believe me? Read about my Kepong Food crawl here and Sri Sentosa/OUG Food Crawl here.

My knowledge about food and eateries are quite well. This Maxis Om Nom Nom Race is like a race designed for me to take part in, so it will be a lost if I don't take part in it. I am also a Maxis Evangelist. Not to mention there are a lot of great prizes to be won.

1st Prize: A trip to Hong Kong 3 days 2 nights with 5-star accommodation (for the winning team members of 4 pax) worth RM10,000, and also 4x HTC Desire Z (1 per winning member)
2nd Prize: 4 x HTC 7 Mozart (1 per winning member)

Just by participating, I'll get a Maxis goodies bag. Muahaha.

Maxis Om Nom Nom Race


By the way, check out the Maxis Broadband plan. It's good for those that needs Internet on the move for your laptop, netbook or tablet. Click here for more detail.



I think it will be an advantage for me to win the race if I have Maxis Finder301 Application. This location-based app provides you with information on food, restaurants, ATMs, banks, clinics, police stations and more around you. Find out more about Maxis Finder301 here.

0 comments :