Custom Search

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Case of the Stolen Keys to Tron: Legacy by TGV

It's time to work out my detective skills again. The keys to the safe containing the most anticipated sci-fi 3D movie of the year Tron: Legacy has been stolen from the projectionist's room at TGV Cinemas.

I'll have to put the deducing skills from years of reading Sherlock Holmes novels and Kindaiichi comics to use now. Why? Well, if I managed to solve this mystery, TGV Cinemas and partners are giving out A Private Screening Hall for any movie + a Panasonic 50” 3DTV and many other attractive prizes to the ones who manage to solve the case.




What? You think you can solve the mystery faster than I? Oh, well, then click on TGV Cinemas Facebook page and start deducing Watson. Muahahahaha.

This looks like an inside job to me. So I'll have to disguise myself of the janitor in TGV Cinemas to investigate the case inside out. If you see me cleaning the toilet when you go to TGV to watch a movie please pretend that you don't know me. Thank you.

poster