Custom Search

Monday, November 8, 2010

Mee Kia Noodle Soup in Eastlink Food Court, Tampines

The first place that my sister brought me to is a food court after we took the shuttle bus from Changi Airport to Tampines. Timing just nice for the Oxtail Stew that I had in LCCT to be digested. I was a bit hungry.

She took me to Eastlink Food Court in Eastlink Mall, Tampines. She took me that the bak chor mee here is not bad. So, we ordered two bowls of bak chor mee. The stall also sells other noodle like Prawn Noodle, Fish Ball Noodle, Crispy Meatball Noodle, and Chicken Cutlet Noodle.



The sauce is that goes with the noodle is very nice. I like the mushroom. The noodle is quite springy too. The down side is that there's not much minced pork. I love minced pork. Still the taste still lack of something that I've tasted in the bak chor mee in Hong Lim. My sis told me that the aunty in the morning session cooked up a better bak chor mee.

Rating: 3.5/5



Address:

Eastlink Food Court
Eastlink Mall (Map)
8 Tampines Central 1
Singapore 529543

0 comments :