Custom Search

Sunday, August 16, 2009

I Don’t Want to Rest in Pieces like Final Destination

Imagine the Death is just near you and some miracle happens and you were able to cheat Death. Well, when it's time for you to go, you have to go. You can run but you can't hide. Sounds familiar?? Well, if you've watched this, this, and this. You'll know what I am talking about.


The Reaper caught me in the act.

After nine years from the first one, this year in 2009, the 4th installment is year, and according to the poster, Death saved the best...




Oh no, I'm not going to rest in pieces, not me. So, I'm gonna watch The Final Destination: Rest in Pieces and learn how to outsmart Death. No more scythe on my neck yo!

1 comments :

Tzy Wen said...

i cant wait for this to come out! trailer looks very promising