Custom Search

Friday, June 11, 2010

Guessing Game

Sigh. The Internet is acting out recently, I heard many people complaining on Twitter, Facebook and Plurk that their connection was slow. I didn't notice because I was working in the office when I read their rants. When I got home and using the Internet I "borrowed" from my neighbour, yes it is much slower than usual.

Speaking of mirco blogging tools. Please follow my Twitter for those that have Twitter account. I am on Plurk too if you do Plurk. Recently Joshua introduced me to Meibo (新浪微博) (Chinese version of Twitter + Plurk), this is my Meibo account. What's nice about Meibo is that there are a lot of Asian artists using it and I can follow many of the artists' Meibo

I followed about ninety over Asian artists in Meibo. Some are from Taiwan like Da Mouth, 大S, 小S, a few of our Malaysian artist like Fish Leong, Ah Bin and from Hong Kong like Myolie Wu 胡杏儿,G.E.M., Sammi Cheng 鄭秀文 (she's really a lot happier after she became a born-again Christian) and a lot more artists. I think following their Meibo is more fun than reading gossip news online because most gossip news are well, gossip. :p

So, I'm not in the mood to post a long post. I want to play a Guessing Game with you all, guess what is uses the the piece of thing in the picture? Sorry, no prize for guessing it right.



Oh tonight (11th June 2010, Friday) is the opening of South Africa World Cup 2010. Where are you going to watch the opening? You can get the the matches schedule from FIFA.com, best of all you can change to time of the matches to match your local time. The first match will start at 22:00 Malaysian time, South Africa v.s. Mexico.

Well, if you're not a into football but like music, you might want to go to the XPLAY music event nationwide that brings various genres of music to a club near you. The first XPLAY will be held in Kota Kinabalu. XPLAY will be featuring DJs like DJ Fuzz, DJ Xu, LapSap, Thaitanium, DJ Jessica & DJ Yasmin (fr Indonesia) and many more.

Details of the first XPLAY:

DJ Fuzz ● DJ Xu
Date: Sat, 12 June 2010
Time: 9.30PM till late
Venue: Bed, Waterfront, Kota Kinabalu

So you people in Kota Kinabalu go and get your free invitation on XPAX Facebook Page. As simple as 1,2, and 3.

1. Join as a fan and click on the “XPLAY” tab
2. Register for a FREE invitation. (Be the first 200 fans to register and get 1 FREE drink of your choice)
3. You will then get an email invite for the party.

2 comments :

Sheryl said...

it is bungy cord

Simon Seow said...

You got it right Sheryl