Custom Search

Saturday, June 19, 2010

My Mind is the Scene of the Crime

What's most valueble secret that's in my mind that I don't want it to be stolen. It's the passwords to all the logins to my email, online banking, Facebook, Twitter, Plurk, Nuffnang, and Churp Churp accounts of course.

Living in the current time where online transaction, social networking and emailing is a very important part of my daily life. If my password for email got stolen, then I'll have a hard time checking important emails and have to go through all the troubles to either get back the email account or create a new one and then change all the email in other online accounts.

It will be the same as for other online services, especially those that deals with monetary transaction like online banking and PayPal. Also indirect monetary like Nuffnang, Adsense and Churp Churp, which I do earn some side income from.

So in short, I will rather have my physical money stolen rather than my online accounts' password got stolen. Yes, I am too attached to the online world to turn back now.

By the way, there is a new movie coming up about a very skilled thief, starring Leonardo DiCarpio. Inception will be premiering on 15th of July 2010 in Malaysia. For those that want to watch it before the premiere, you might want to check out Nuffnang's Blog to find out how.

poster

0 comments :