Custom Search

Monday, January 14, 2008

I'm An Idiot

Ring, ring, ring. The alarm on my mobile phone rang. I checked the time, it's 7.30 a.m. already. "Shit, I'm gonna be late for work". I jump out from bed (literally), changed my clothes and don't even bother to brush my teeth because there's someone in the toilet.

The time now is 8.00 a.m. and I'm still stuck in the traffic jam. I am supposed to be in the office on 8 a.m., that's when my morning shift start. Another half an hour later, alas reach my office. I didn't have time to look for a free parking in the housing area in Bukit Damansara, so I parked in the pay per hour carpark.

Reach my desktop at around 8.40 a.m., started to login. I have to login to the system to sign into the shift attendance. My colleague then start this conversation with me:

Colleague A: Simon, are you coming in to standby for anyone?
Me: No, I'm on shift today.
Collegue A: But according to shift schedule, you're suppose to be on night shift not morning.
Me: What? Is it? *check shift schedule, found out I'm on night shift*
Me: -_- *thinking to myself, WTF?*

So, there you go, woke up early in the morning with only 3 hours of sleep, rush through the morning traffic, pay the RM 4 'First 2 hours' parking fee and come to office and found out I am only needed to be in office in another 11 hours later.

I just pretend to check some mail, and then had my breakfast and then drove home to sleep again. From now on you can call my Idiotic Seow. -______________________________-

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

haha
hahahaha
hahahahahaha

ling239 said...

oh dear so poor thing.... @_@
what a hassle for nothing *sigh

Simon Seow said...

michelle: ya, I know it's funny. I felt like an idiot.

ling239: it's just one of those day.