Custom Search

Monday, January 28, 2008

Blog of the Week: ling239

Ok, ling239 since you asked for it. You gave me an idea to start a weekly post to write about flogs or blogs that are in my blog roll. Since you're the one that help me with this idea, you get the first to be featured in my Blog of the Week post.

Let me explain how this works:

1. Every week I'll pick a flog or blog from my blog roll and write what I think about it.

2. There won't be negative comment from me on any flog or blog that make it to Blog of the Week to avoid getting blasted from the blogger. Especially don't want to get blasted by FA. I promised, you won't like it to get blasted by her.

3. Your traffic won't shot up because my blog has less than ten (pun not intended) hit per day. Email Kenny Sia and ask him to pug you if you want higher traffic to your blog.


Ok. Enough of explaining. Please let us welcome the first Blog of the Week in Simon Says. *drums roll* ling239's Coffee Garden.

First, we start with how did I get to know ling239's flog. If memory serves me right, I think it's a link from a post I read from either Boolicious or Jackson. Sorry, old already memory tak guna dah.

The first impression that I have about ling239's flog is nice and simple. Nothing too wordy or overloaded with pictures. Just simple and exact description about the food. There are two specialty about her blog that I like. It comes in NICAM (dual language). Yupe, ling239 writes her flog in Mandarin and English. For me that can read both language is an extra bonus because I can get some exact Chinese food name. Sometime using English to describe Chinese food is just not what it meant to be.

The other thing I like about her flog is, the emo icon that she uses and the way she uses it. She put the right emo icon at the right phrase which makes you feel the way she felt when she's writing it. Example, when she got a question , when she likes the food or when she's annoyed . She got a lot more of these emo in her blog.

One more plus point about ling239 flog is that it is updated almost everyday. Each day I go in, I can find a new food post, this is very good for glutton reader like me ;). I think that says it all for the first Blog of the Week in Simon Says.


BLOG OF THE WEEK:

7 comments :

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

haha 10 hits a day also i want..can do me next ar?? kekekeke

Simon Seow said...

Hi Nipple Joe. Thanks for dropping by. Sorry but I got two other blogs in my mind for the next two weeks. How about I slot you into the 4th Blog of the Week, if you don't mind.

Michelle Chin said...

10 hits a day?

Are you kidding me? I don't believe you. You feature me and let me conduct the experiment.

*Puts on my white lab coat and goggles*

Simon Seow said...

Ok la, I exagerated a bit. Only 5 hit per day ok. ***smile sheepishly***. What is this queueing token for Blog of the Week? Slot you in week 5 if you don't mind.

Simon Seow said...

So, Jackson, you want week 6?

ling239 said...

Wow... tks so much ~ ^_^
so honour to be the first paiseh paiseh #^_^#
or shd i start thanking my parents first? :p




*psst... u r queueing the bloggers up over here, sure very easy to guess from the 4th onward oh ~ wakakakkaaaaa.....

Simon Seow said...

You're welcome ling239.

MY contest is guessing who is the second blog of the week. So, no contrast but of course they can eliminate the 4th, 5th and 6th in the queue.