Custom Search

Sunday, January 27, 2008

My Blog Roll

Alas, I've added in my blog roll. These are my daily blogs read whenever I am working for 12 hours in front PC when the database servers is not acting up.

I've categorised it into 3 category, which is Gluttony, Lust and Envy. Three sins of the 7even sins. As you may have guess Gluttony is about food, so this category is all the flog (Food Blog) that I read.

As for Lust, since I am not gay of course this category is a list of female's blogger's blog that I read. Don't worry Skyler, you're in the Lust list.

For the third category, Envy, is a list for guys blogger who are either more handsome than me, more famous than me, richer than me, write better blogs than me and so on. In short, Envy is a list of guy's blogs that I read.

So there you have it, my blog roll. If I mistaken you for guy from a girl or the other way around, please leave a comment and I'll correct my mistake.

8 comments :

Observer said...

Apparently u seem to split it by genders...u envy all gals and admire all guys....

Simon Seow said...

Thanks for dropping by freethinker. It's just a fun way of categorizing my blog roll. Split it into food blogs, gal blogs and guy blogs.

amb3r1te said...

oh, im on the list! yay!!!
btw its amb3r1te :D

Simon Seow said...

Ok, I'll correct it. Yesterday was too rush and too many links have to post. So, lazy to go check each and everyone.

ling239 said...

tks... luckily me no in Envy list :p

ZB said...

:)

Simon Seow said...

ling239: nah, you're not in Lust too. Unless you got a blog that writes about your daily life or non-food blog then you're in Envy, no I mean Lust.

Esther: :-)

ling239 said...

hahahaaaa... maybe there is ~
we shell see ;p