Custom Search

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Ninja Joe, The Gardens

After buying my new digital camera, which is Nikon Coolpix S8100 from the Nikon 10th Anniversary Convention in Mid Valley Convention Hall, it was already quite late. Feeling hungry because I haven't had dinner yet. I passed by Ninja Joe and decided to try it out since I read a lot about it from food blogs. Also wanted to try out my new camera :p




It's kind of hard that in a shopping mall in Malaysia one can find pork burger. I saw the picture on food blogs and found that the portion of the pork burger is not very big.




Sad to say that the portion is really very small. For the price I am paying (RM 5.50++ for a solo burger and add RM3.90++ for fries+drink), it's not really a value meal. I found that the pork patty is a bit dry but the taste is not too bad. A look at the burger makes me think of a malnutrition hamburger. Well, I chose the most basic one. On the menu you can choose more slices of pork burger.



Too add salt on the injury, the fries are cold and soggy. They use the thick size cut which is not very good when served cold. I don't think I'll come again unless their pork burger is bigger and the fries are served hot and crispy.

Rating: 2.5/5



P.S. If you can proof that your name is Joe, you'll get RM1 off.

Address:

Ninja Joe
LG 233, The Garden MidValley City,
Lingkaran Syed Putra,
59200 Kuala Lumpur


Other Ppl's View:

Allen Journal
Nikel Khor
Kuan Food Fetish
Ai Wei
BroughtUp2Share
Mimi's Dining Room

2 comments :

Susan said...

They started off at Tropicana City Mall, initially was better but since they had branched out to Pyramid and Gardens, the quality has dropped

Simon Seow said...

Sholee: I guess once you expand the QC have to be there too.