Custom Search

Monday, July 25, 2011

Austin Chase Coffee, The Gardens

I bought a Groupon voucher for 50% discount on a cup of regular hot or cold coffee from Austin Chase. The reason I bought is because I haven't tried Austin Chase before and I read that they sells mille crepe made by Humble Beginnings.

So, last week I went to the Austin Chase outlet at the Gardens. Ordered my latte and to my dissapointed there is no mille crepe available on that day. Also, I was surprised that I was given a paper instead of the ceramic cup. I was planning ot have the coffee in the outlet, not take away.




Only after I sat down and look around that I realised that Austin Chase is not a self service cafe like Starbucks, Coffee Bean or San Francisco Coffee. Noob me *smack forehead*. I noticed that during lunch time there were quite a few attractive ladies have lunch there. They were either alone or with another lady friend.

Their latte is quite standard and almost comparable to Starbucks. If you like a heavier coffee taste, then you should order a double shot. I know that Starbucks will not charge extra if you asked for double shot on a tall latte.

It's sad that I didn't have the chance to try the mille crepe. Oh well, I still have another Groupon voucher on the Austin Chase ice-blended drinks. So, I'll come again next time and hopefully there will be mille crepe available.


Address:

Austin Chase Coffee
Lot S-208A, Second Floor,
The Gardens, Midvalley City,
Lingkaran Syed Putra,
59200 Kuala Lumpur

Tel: 03 2282 0512
Fax: 03 2164 5002
Website: http://www.austinchase.my

4 comments :

ai wei said...

i went yesterday to redeem my latte.
saw the mille crepe but i din try.
the latte was quite... diluted >.<

Simon Seow said...

ai wei: hmm, maybe mille crepe only available on weekends? yeah right, that's why I say it's comparable to Starbucks lol

Anonymous said...

oppss......

Thristhan said...

The ladies are the best view at the cafe I guess, hahaha. Haven't tried this place yet, but will do someday. I'm not really into over priced coffee like Starbucks, I would rather enjoy real coffee at Hai Peng and other coffee outlets :)