Custom Search

Monday, April 18, 2011

Johnnie Walker Black Circuit Lounge 2011 - With the Guys

As promised in my previous post, time to show the picture I took with male bloggers in Johnnie Walker Black Circuit Lounge 2011 happened last last Saturday. So don't say I am '有异性无人性' :p


No introduction needed here. Tock Tock.


He's popular with his food blog. Marcky.



Sunny from BigBoysOven, he's the chef



Sidney from BigBoysOven, he's the writer and PR



He graduated and became a full time blogger. Tian Chad. I wish I also can be like him lol.



He has various tricks up his sleeve that you could never imagined. Zlwin.


Whenever I intro myself as Simon, most will thought I am Simon So. Sigh, Simon Seow not popular mah.





Last but not least, my friend Lewis Hamilton whom couldn't make it to the party that night :p

Update: Post Event Video



0 comments :