Custom Search

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Simon Says: MDG2 Beautilicious Contest Result

Sorry for the delay of announcing the winner of Simon Says: MDG2 Beautilicious Contest. I've been quite busy kekeke.

Here are the entrees I received. No many but still thanks for entering the contest.

Jess: I love Beautilicious cosmetics product because they are really value for money.

Diese: I love Beautilicious cosmetics product because I want to discover the magic of beauty within my yummilicious lips and prettilicious face.

Clare Ng: I love Beautilicious cosmetics product because they are perfect for all occasions, portable and affordable. A must-have for all ladies!

Jan-e: I love Beautilicious cosmetics product because it creates a more beautiful me and it's the men who have to know about beautiful women instead of otherwise.

Jessica Cheang: I love Beautilicious cosmetics product because they have a very nice packaging.

Mayz: I love Beautilicious cosmetics product because it makes me look like a million bucks but costing only a very minor fraction of the million dollar price!

I've sent them to Jerad so that he can forward it to Julie, CEO of Beautilicious to be the judge. The best completed sentences that she picked is Clare Ng's. *clapping*

Which reminded me that I haven't have time to go to the post office to send the prizes to Clare. She's from Sarawak by the way. Maybe I'll just fly over to Kuching since air ticket and Tune Hotel's fare is so cheap now. Oh, the top 12 of MDG2 has been chosen. I won't tell who got in. Catch the premiere on 28th of Feb here. While waiting, read all about the Closed Auditions here.

The prizes:


1 comments :

Anonymous said...

Congrats Clare..

and yes Simon.. Do fly to Kuching.. Tune hotel very nice ahh ~ Pass by there yesterday.. and it's opposite Hilton :D