Custom Search

Friday, June 20, 2014

My Favourite Clothing is T-Shirt!

I only buy clothes once or twice a year and it's mainly for working attire like long sleeves shirts and slacks. There is one particular type of clothing that I buy almost every quarterly. That's because I wore this type of clothing everyday and at almost any time if the occasion is suitable.

Yes. You are right. My favourite clothing that I wear everyday is t-shirt. I wore it when I go out for a movie, I wore it when I am meeting my friends, I wore it while working out and I wore it when I sleep too. It's convenient and comfortable.


It's easy to match t-shirt with any other clothing. I can wear it with jeans, khakis, shorts and etc. My favourite style is t-shirt, khakis and sandals, so comfortable and yet not too sloppy. T-shirt also can comes in diffrent colours and prints. I love those t-shirt with a clever quote or picture. Also, prints of my favourite anime or cartoon character or special kind of prints that is collaborating with well known designer/artist/comic blogger.


Of course, being a man, shopping is not my forte and going out to a mall to buy t-shirt is a rare occasion. Thank goodness for the invention of Internet and online shopping. Where I can browse the different kind of t-shirts without stepping a foot out of my house. Best of all, I can even compare the pricing of a few online shops to find the best deal.


One of the online shopping site for clothing that is currently quite popular in Malaysia is Zalora. Their simple but safe procedures are definitely going to make you feel that you are having the best online retail therapy on their website. Check out their newest collection of t-shirt for men ranging from top international and local brands at cheap and affordable price!

3 comments :

Happy walker said...

first visits here~

Regards,
(A Growing Teenager Diary Malaysia)

joe said...

This is an amazing T-shirt Thanks for sharing :)

Sakshi said...

Hi! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your blog posts. Can you recommend any other Niches for Affiliate Marketing blogs that go over the same topics? Thanks a ton!