Custom Search

Monday, November 26, 2012

THE PINNACLE OF H-ARTISTRY @ MIECC

The grand finale of the H-Artistry series this year happened early this month. Alas, I was only able to make it there at around 11pm because I need to attend the wedding dinner of my flogger friends, Christine & Chris. I made it in time to see Alexandra Burke elevating on to the stage.



I missed seeing Block B from Korea perform. I think I bumped into them in the hotel elevator earlier in the afternoon. Oh, well, friends told me I didn't miss much.


I am more interested to see another Korean group, Evol perform =P Not too bad, can dance and sing a bit. Of course there are still room for improvement.


I of course, need to get a glass of Hennessy Mix to start warming up for the next act. I asked for extra strong one.



The next act is Havana Brown. Oh, she is good with her DJ mix. She will also interact with the party revelers there too. The music she played is the kind of music I like to dance to.




Look at the crowd that night. I read that were 4000 strong of party revelers there.


Last but not least, it's Starkillers' turn to wow the crowd. Too bad he only get to wow us for 30 minutes before we end the night with a bang. I was almost KOed by that time. As, I practice to drink responsibly, I've booked a room in Mines Wellness Hotel, which is just opposite MIECC. Walking back to the hotel is no problem for me.



H-Artistry at MIECC was a night of true musical artistry, mixed with a sensational experience befitting of the amazing culmination for the H-Artistry Trilogy of 2012. H-Artistry events are by-invite-only, and are open to non-Muslims aged 18 above. Keep it locked on www.h-artistry.com.my for updates on future H-Artistry events slated for 2013.



0 comments :