Custom Search

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilege Collection NYX Bottle Launch Party

The first party in 2012 was Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilege Collection NYX Launch Party. Registered myself at the Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilege Collection NYX Concept Space at East Atrium Entrance of Mid Valley Megamall. I was given three white Hennessy gloves, two for my invited guests. I was to wear it on my left hand and walk towards the Garden and I'll be shown to the secret location where the launch party will be held.




Once I reached The Gardens' entrance, I was greeted by Kate and she told me to turn left after the Coach shop.



Then another NyX girl waited for me at the end of the walkway and I was asked to take the lift to the 6th floor to..




Vertigo!




Obligatory photo for the event =P



The venue is a bit too small for so many people. It's packed like sardine can. But after a few glasses of Hennessy Mix, I don't mind at all.




Ren






Dylan

After half an hour or so, the launch starts!



The futuristic Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilege Collection NYX (pronounced "next").



Kicked off with DJ Blink spinning the music for the party goers.



Lucky I can take some comfort sitting in the media area.





Simon, Jessy, Jackie and behind me are Shannon and Ken


Okay here's one pic of me taken with Reiko. Now don't say I don't take pic with guys anymore lol.


Reiko

To find out more about Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilege Collection NYX bottle click here. Road show will be on until 10th Jan 2012 at Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilege Collection NYX Concept Space at East Entrance Atrium, Mid Valley

0 comments :