Custom Search

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Kronenbourg 1664 Pre-Party of MIFW2011

Last week I went to Zeta Bar, Hilton KL for the Kronenbourg 1664 Pre-Party of MIFW2011. One of my favourite French beer. I tried the Blanc and found it a bit to citrus-sy. So, I stick with the original. By the way, MIFW2011 is on going now from 21-27 November.












Met some my my hot blogger friends there.

Everyone says hi to:







Oh, the finalists for Miss Universe Malaysia 2011 were there too. I managed to take picture with some of them. ;)











These are the models from Amber Chia Academy. I heard they are competing in a contest during MIFW2011.



Of course the principal of Amber Chia Academy was there too that night. She's as friendly as every.




It was a fun filled night and lots of good beer. Even Esther and Louise agreed with me =P


1 comments :

Wilson@PlacesAndFoods.com said...

Ur new camera definitely better than the old one. Like usual, poses with girls only. =P