Custom Search

Monday, August 8, 2011

High Flying Lifestlyle with Johnnie Walker

Johnnie Walker® has always been the symbol of exclusivity and high flying lifestyle as shown by the likes of Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button, both equally successful F1 drivers for the Vodafone McLaren Mercedes Formula One ™ team. Johnnie Walker is the global partner of Formula One team VMM since 2005 because they both share the values of innovation, winning and leadership. If I have the chance to experience one aspect of their high flying lifestyle, what would it be and why?




Well, my high flying lifestyle would be able to own a private jet that could fly anywhere when and where I feel like it. I always imagine myself waking up in the morning after having roti canai for breakfast, I'll take my private jet and fly to Hong Kong to yum cha (eat dim sum) for lunch, and then fly to Hokkaido to have the freshest King Crab for dinner. The next day, I'll wake up in Tokyo Disneyland Hotel and have breakfast with my favourite Disney characters. After that, I'll be sleeping again on my private jet while it's flying to Paris, hopefully making it in time for a late lunch there. Then I'll take the EuroStar train to go to London and dine in Petrus. Why? Because I like food and will like to experience food that is prepare from the country of origin.

Of course, when I feel like it, I'll stay in a country for a few days to experience the culture and people there. But before I can live that kind of high flying lifestyle, I'll settle for a trip to Penang to attend the prestigious JOHNNIE WALKER® “BLACK CIRCUIT PENANG”.

Johnnie Walker brings to you a VIP race party for the first time ever in Penang. Happening on 25th August 2011 in a Secret Venue in Penang. You can try to win 4 VIP passes to this party here.





Hannah Tan hosting Black Circuit KL



DJ Teemaree will be there





Step Inside The Black Circuit Lounge now:



If you are interested in this high flying party, join Johnnie Walker Facebook Page for more information.



Oh by the way. Did you know that Johnnie Walker is the world’s leading Scotch Whisky and the number one whisky in Malaysia?

Party responsibly. NEVER DRINK AND DRIVE.

0 comments :