Custom Search

Friday, July 4, 2008

Tired

More than 24 hours didn't sleep already. Am in the middle of tuning from sleeping in the morning to sleeping at night and waking up in the morning. Yupe, will be changing to morning shift next week from night shift this week. That's one of the con of working swing shift.

I am too tire to write a long post that needed some brain juice so will only be posting something longer and more interesting on Sunday.

Oh by the way, if you have read my previous post. I don't despise anyone blogger or no blogger. That was just a tag for god's sake, and there's rules to follow when doing a tag. And if you do read the post until the end, I mean not the screenshot of Xie Xue's post but my reason for hating Dawn Yang. It is not targer at her personally.

kthxbye! Zzz................

0 comments :