Custom Search

Monday, December 27, 2010

Simon Says Is Now 3!

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock. Dong, dong, dong, dong ,dong,dong...as the clock strikes midnight on 27th December 2010, this blog is officially three year old. It's been quite a happening year for me this year.

As the tradition of this blog, every blog anniversary will go with a little bit of change in the background colour and a new header.

This is the previous header paired with a light purple background. I always used the pictures that I've put on this blog through out the years to make the header. So for the header above are the pictures of food review, event, party and other activities that I've blogged about in the year 2009.






This year will be the same, I will use the pictures that I took through out the year 2010 and make it into a header.



Wish you had a nice Boxing Day and a Happy New Year. I hope next year will have more great food review, event, party, movie screening and etc for me.

2 comments :

ai wei said...

happie simon-says-day!

Simon Seow said...

ai wei: haha thank you. see you next year ;)