Custom Search

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I SLEEP BETTER WITH CHIPSTER

Nuffnang's birthday party is coming soon, and is inviting 200 Malaysian bloggers and Singaporean bloggers that's write the best and most creative post of the title "I SLEEP BETTER WITH CHIPSTER" to the Nuffnang Pajama Party. As I wanted to be invited to a party where I can where my T-Shirt and shorts that I slept in, so I'm writing this post to try my luck. Don't worry, I'll put on lots off perfume if I do win because I slept with the same shirt and shorts for 3 to 4 nights only then I changed into new ones.

So, I do I sleep better with Chipster? Well, I sleep better thinking that I've stocked up enough Chipster for any festive season such as Christmas and most recently Chinese New Year to serve as snack to my friends and relatives coming to visit me. Talking about Chinese New year, when you're visiting your relatives, there's an obligatory hamper consisting of Mandarin Orange, Ang Pau and some other items. So, put a packet or two Chipster in the hamper and it will look much presentable because usually I only have Mandarin Orange, don't even put Ang Pau inside.



Ah, coming soon is Valentine's Day. For those of you that is on a tight budget this year, let me recommend you a economic way of spending Valentine's Day. Just buy a few packets of Chipster, stay at home and watch a romantic DVD or listen to love songs and munch those Chipster. It's not about the value, it's about the moment of spending time together, so no matter if you are eating Froe Gras or Chipster, you'll still be loving each other.

Enough said, here I want to wish all of you out there have a Happy New Chinese CHIPSTER Year and a Wonderful Valentine's Day. Wish me luck in getting the invitation so that I can sleep on the Chipster in the pajamas party.

7 comments :

ling239 said...

all the best ya ~ ^_^

Simon Seow said...

Thanks.

mamasoju said...

errr... simon... why la? why not change ur sleeping clothes everyday?

Simon Seow said...

Can't find more comfy T-Shirt. Those comfy one still being wash. So sometime will wear the same for 2-3 days lor until got replacement.

Pam Song said...

Darn it, you just reminded me that I haven't written mine yet. -_- Si liao lah.

Simon Seow said...

Don't worry. You still have 3 more days to do it. Fast, fast.

Pam Song said...

Haha. I need to be motivated.