Remember that I blog about the Celcom is Back in the Ball Game, Launching the "Blue Vs The Rest" Campaign! Media Nite event a few days ago. I also wrote that I have to go early because there's another event and because of that I have to forgo the lucky draw that got a grand prize of RM 10,000 cash.
Well, I got the news of who won the lucky draw that night. The lucky winner is Rosmalina bte Abdul Kadir, a Feature Writer from KOSMO! It might be me T_T
Well, no worries there because I will still have my chance on winning RM 10,000. All I have to do is collect a Celcom Blue Bear either by:
• Xpax, Celcom Blue & Sukses: Reload a minimum of RM30 and above;
• Celcom Exec: Subscribe to 2 Celcom Exec Savers Packages;
• Celcom Broadband: Sign up for selected Broadband USB modem package or subscribe to a 5GB upgrade plan;
• Channel X: Download RM10 worth of football content, choosing from a wide range of footsie-related Call Me Tones, wallpapers, full songs and news alert amongst many others;
• Blackberry®: Purchase one of the Blackberry® models with Celcom Exec.
I am already a Celcom Broadband subscriber, so all I have to do is purchase additional 5GB of data volumes (just for RM 20) and I'll be eligible to get a Celcom Blue Bear and be in the running for the RM 10,000 cash. Woot! But first I'll have to settle my outstanding Celcom Broandband bill T_T
The media had fun that night.
Now let me win the RM 10,000 daily cash prize before 11 July 2010 when this promotion ends.