Custom Search

Monday, May 17, 2010

7aste at ECOBA

Last Friday night was a night of free flow red and white wine and finger food based on Cape Town. Yes. I am talking about 7ASTE Cape Town event that I blogged about here. This is my first time going to ECOBA Bar & Restaurant, Damansara Perdana, which is on the ground floor of Menara Bata. The new Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri (Petaling Jaya Branch) building is just next to it, namely Menara LHDN. The area is named PJ Trade Center.



I arrived about 9.20 p.m. and there's still a lot of people queuing to go in to the venue. The event starts at 8 p.m. I was late because I got another event that I had to go to before this.


Oh. I see Leonard. Didn't notice him when I take this picture :p

The queue didn't take long because I already pre-registered myself online at 7aste website. I was about to go in to find Eklern and Joanne Kay, I bumped into Belinda Chee near the main entrance. She's the MC for the event.


The beautiful Belinda Chee.

I wasted no time and took a glass of white wine to starts the night. I also tried a bit of the finger food. There's mussel too. I wish they serve fresh oyster too. Does Cape Town has fresh oyster?


Mussel. Yum Yum.

Michelle Lee of FHM Girl Next Door 2010 was there too. Tim gave me a FHM GND 2010 calendar and I asked Michelle to sign on February, which she's the calendar girl for February. Thank you both of you.


With Michelle and Eklern.

This is the first time meeting Joanne Kay in person. She and Tock Tock left quite in a hurry that I wasn't able to introduce myself during the Shutter Island screening. I saw her Tweet about Macallan Whiskey in 7aste, so I know she's here too. Finally was able to meet her in 7aste Cape Town. Yupe. Some table has a bottle of Macallan Whiskey, lucky the tables that I went to all got. :p


Joanne Kay.

We were all entertained by dancers



I also bumped into some bloggers there too.





Helenness, Adele, Bell, and Samantha.

There's also a electronic slot game that can win a Samsung 32" LCD TV if one gets all 7s on the slots. I tried and I only able to get a complimentary gift T_T


Better luck next time.

After dancing, there's performance on percussion.




While I was chatting with some of the blogger friends. I saw this on the slot game. It's next to the table I was sitting.



This is the lucky guy that won the LCD TV.



The prize was given to him on the spot. Talk about efficiency. LOL.



Well, 7aste if one of it's kind of event. Not only they have free booze, and pretty ladies that dressed to kill, you can even win yourself some decent prize. Their complimentary prize is very nice too.

If you missed the 7aste Cape Town in Kuala Lumpur, fear not because on the 21st of May 2010 (Friday), there will be one more that is happening in Mansion 32, George Town, Penang. I heard Jerine will be going to the one in Penang. Don't wait, register or sign up now at 7ASTE if you want to go to the event FOC.



1 comments :

Leonard said...

Simon Says it damn well about 7ASTE was indeed a great event.

It looks like you had a great time over there.