Custom Search

Monday, September 21, 2009

It's Krrunch Time, Get Playful!

If I am not at work, I'll be spending most of the time at home. I haven't get an Internet connection yet at home (going to do that soon). So, what do I do at home. Well, if my cousin Joyce are back, then I can copy the TVB drama series that she's downloaded. If not, then I'll just have to watch local TV station, sorry no Astro :p.


The old dull TV.

When most people already have their HD ready or even Full HD LCD/Plasma/LED TV, I am still watching TV or DVD on the antic CRT type TV. The brightness is not too good already, I adjust the brightness to 100 percent and I still get very dark picture. So, watching TV at home is not Krrunch anymore. :(


This is what I meant! Not Krrunch!

To add more Krrunch to it, is to have snacks while watching TV. When it comes to snack, what else if not the once you pop you can't stop potato chips, Pringles!! I can finish a whole tube of Pringles even before an 1 hour shows end.


It's Krrunch Time, Get Playful!

Sometimes the show that is on the TV will be quite boring, so I'll do something Krrunch using Pringles. Play who gets the Pringles with my dogs lol. Of course, I'll limit their intake of Pringles because snacks is meant for human not pet :p But then it's no harm giving Pringles as treats to your pet once in a blue moon.

I call out my pet dogs, Boy and Blackie (no prize for guessing which is which :p) and attract them with Pringles Original. Mind you, they are very picky eaters, not every food you waive at them they'll come to you. Pringles work wonderful with them though.


Boy stands on two legs to get a slice of Pringles.



Not to be outdone, Blackie jumps for his.



Get ready!! Go!


And Boy scores while Blackie look on.

Now who says watching TV at home is boring? You just have to know how to add some Krrunch into it.

See the video I took of them on how they are going gaga over Pringles Original potato chips.



Did I wrote that Boy and Blackie are very picket eaters? It's very difficult to get them to eat their dog biscuits without adding some additional tastier snacks in it. Since they like Pringles so much, I decided to put two slices of Pringles Original and mixed it with the dog biscuits.


Remember to crush Pringles to bits to mix with the dog biscuits.



Picky eaters no more.


What can I say? Everyone likes Pringles, even my pet dogs like it. Come Boy and Blackie.

It's Krrunch Time, get Playful!

5 comments :

Jessen said...

You looked free to camwhore yourself eating pringles and playing your dogs lol :p

JolynGoh said...

Fuh...
I think I'll try with my doggies too... Coz they are very picky also..
Sheesh.. Dogs nowadays.. So Lucky.. ^^"

Simon Seow said...

Jessen: ya, not working on that day

Jolyn: lol, you should kekeke

seon said...

those are nice doggy le...

Simon Seow said...

seon: yeah, thanks.