Custom Search

Friday, September 25, 2009

Taman Miharja Pan Mee

My colleagues and I used to go to Taman Miharja for the popular pan mee when we're on Sunday morning shift. But it's been a long time I never come here for pan mee already because a few of the makan kakis already left the company. So this post is way back a few months.



The pan mee stall will be packed on Sunday afternoon, so try to go before 11 am if you don't want to wait for table. The pan mee is prepared by an auntie, which I think is also the taukeh soh (lady boss).




I usually order soup pan mee here. The condiments that comes in it is mok yee (cloud ear fungus), potato leafs, fried anchovies (crunchy nevertheless) and pork balls. The pan mee here is not as smooth as the one in I ate in Mahajaya Business Center, Desa Petaling but it's not too bad. I like the generous amount of mok yee they gave.




For a bowl of pan mee to be delicious and stand out from the competition, the condiments must be generous and the right combination, pan mee must be smooth and firm, soup based goes well with the pan mee and one last important factor is the chili sauce. I like the chili sauce here but be warn, it's quite spicy and not for the faint hearted.



Oh, the pork balls here are very nice too. So we ordered an extra bowl of pork balls. Most of the customers do that here from my observation. Maybe it's because the pork balls is served very fast so that you can eat the balls while waiting for your pan mee to be cooked.




Rating: 4/5


Address:

Don't really know the address, except that it's just in front of Miharja Flats. You can refer to Masak-masak detailed instruction to go there.

Google Map here.

Other Ppl's View:

Masak-masak
Jenkin Yat

9 comments :

edthemoon said...

Actually that's my auntie's business lol. Thanks for the promotion!

Simon Seow said...

Baby: No nice pan mee? I know a few that's nice wor.

edthemoon: Are you the Edmund I know? Well, good food must share mah.

Huai Bin said...

Hmm...I'm not a big fan of pan mee in general, but I like the fungus. :)

foodbin said...

like those meat balls-are they home made?

Jessen said...

Pork balls.... yummy....

sc said...

me love pork balls. oh and the pan mee looks scrumptious too :p

Simon Seow said...

HB: I like both lol

Foodbin: not really sure but they were good

Jessen: ;)

SC: yeah nice combination lol

Rebecca Saw said...

Not a pan mee fan but do u like the Super Kitchen one?

Yatz said...

my fave soup panmee