Custom Search

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Arizona is like Malaysia

What I meant is the weather because Arizona basically is a warm state. Currently I think it's about 80 degree Fahrenheit which will be around 26.7 degree Celcius. So, actually Arizona is a suitable state for Malaysian student to study and live in, if you don't like cold weather that is. For those student that is looking for a place to stay, you might want to check out SFP. Now that's more choices of university in USA rather than the usual New York or San Francisco. ;)

3 comments :

TZ said...

Dude, now is the best time to go Arizona as it's autumn. I been to Arizona during Summer... it's not like Malaysia. The heat on the road can even boiled an egg. It felt like an oven whenever i went out from a building :p

The best season to visit Arizona is Spring, Autumn and Winter :)

Simon Seow said...

Hahaha, I just based on the conversion.

simonso said...

I just realise all simon's are aweessssommmmmeeeee!