Custom Search

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Grand Lauching of Tasty Pot, Sunway Mentari

I was invited again to Tasty Pot not long ago by Tim. Besides of having the nice meal of steamboat, it is also the launching of Tasty Pot opening of the 1st floor, 2nd floor and 3rd floor. Yes, loads of space that can cater for more customer.


The whole area was decorated with balloons.




There's even lion dance and dragon dance performance.



I took the lift to the 3rd floor and then walk up the stairs to the roof top and took the picture below. Yes, it's blur, that's the best my camera can do. There's also a group of car audio enthusiast playing loud music to comemorate the launching.




I was late so they started eating already. Wilson was already doing live blogging using his laptop. There's free WiFi in Tasty Pot.



I had a bit of crabs.




Rebecca got us some grilled fish from the grilling area. Tasted OK.



Half way enjoying my meal, suddenly I was attacked by the dragon and the lion. LOL.





I find that the snails is quite interesting to eat. Not for the faint hearted though.




Grilled sausages.


Paired one with two empty snail shells and you'll get a whole new definition.

Align Center

Well, from now on no more waiting for tables in Tasty Pot, even on weekends. Read more about the food in my previous visit here, if you're interested.

2 comments :

Ciki said...

looks like they took a lot of effort decorating! ur sausage and shells shot is a real work of art:P LOL

Simon Seow said...

yeah, their business is expanding. Actually it's more like Rebbecca's work lol