Custom Search

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Cat Got Your Tongue 6

Simon Says: There's a new gossip blog in town. The Flibbertigibbet Girls. I have a hard time pronouncing it lol.

Hello there. It's EnerG here, it's been a while now that I've not been appearing here in Simon Says. Few weeks ago Simon and I went to the 6th installment Cat Got Your Tongue in Barsonic, Zouk KL.



The crowd is not that many this time around maybe because it's on Thursday. Nevertheless it's still fun because Joyce and Rudy were there.

Me taking picture with Joyce.


Olivia was there too. Oh, how I hope she never let me go after taking this pic.



Ouch! Rudy watch where you're holding me.



Er..guys, I'm still here ok?


Early during the party Joyce went to the toilet and took out pieces of tissue and place it on the floor so that it will be like our childhood game aeroplane jump, is that what it's call? :p



The DJs for the night are: Salah Wrong and Alfred


SarChan taking up the DJ spot.




Alfred getting high on his on spinning.



Managing Editor, Blogger, and DJ Joyce.

Hey miss, aren't you going to take picture of me? Where are you pointing the camera?




Yes, yes, yes, I know I'm good and powerful and all that, you don't have to show it to the whole world. I'm a very humble person battery doll alarm clock that looks like an Energizer battery mascot.




I told ya that I am very powderful.




Why so cool?



Stop it Claudia, I felt like throwing up.




Tsk, tsk. Bloody Simon trying to be funny.




Help, help. I don't want to go home so early. Don't take me away.




No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



P.S. Simon here, EnerG was brought home safely that night, he drank too much Long Island tea that knocked him out cold to continue writing this post.

7 comments :

kellster said...

the girl name is claudia.not camelia i tot

Superman said...

lol... The energizer mascot looks weird but cute at the same time! :)

Simon Seow said...

kel li: opps, edited. thanks kel li dear.

superman: EnerG is da man. lol

Ciki said...

at least the battery's been places.. ;P

Jess said...

LOL silly la u! mahai. ahhahahha. when i saw u at that event i was like, WTF with the Energizer battery toy! ahahaha :) it's adorable

kampungboycitygal said...

ah i miss enerGf

Simon Seow said...

Cumi & Cuki: yeah, he's a lucky battery lol

Jess: wei, why so vulgar lol

KBCG: next time I bring him together on a food outing lor then