Custom Search

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

It's My Birthday!

To all the Leos and August baby out there, Happy Belated Birthday and Happy Early Birthday :p As my birthday falls in the middle of August so it's quite obvious that half of the August already celebrated their birthday and another half haven't :p


This is me in Aug 2008


Interesting fact about my birthday. From my birthday's day, I will also know what day is the National Day of Malaysia will fall into because it will be the same day. If my birthday for example this year falls on Wednesday, then National Day will also be celebrated on Wednesday. It's because National Day is exactly 2 weeks after my birthday. I know, it's quite lame lah.


Me in Aug 2009. That's CityGal in Aug 2009 :p


No celebration this year because I have to work on my birthday. I won't mind if you send me present though. Email me to get my house address to send you present :p LOL


That's me in Aug 2010.


In case you're wondering how young am I, well, it's not secret that I've passed my 30th birthday 2 years ago. I think every year I have one birthday post posted ever since I blog actively if not mistaken. Last year, last last year, and last last last year (well sort of).


This is me in July 2011 and that's Bendan :p

Hmm...seems not much has change since 2008. Still that fat and the hairstyle almost the same. Maybe it's time to get a new hairstyle. Crew cut maybe?

4 comments :

Susan said...

You actually looked slimmer from the first pic :p Happy birthday again!

Simon Seow said...

Damn, meaning I'm getting fatter each year. Time to sign up for a gym. Thanks again ;)

ahlost said...

Happy belated birthday Simon ^.^

Simon Seow said...

Thanks Rose