Custom Search

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me

Time seems to pass so fast this year. It's already August in 2010 and left only four more months till 2011. Today is 17th August, 2 weeks more it will be Malaysia National Day/Hari Merdeka/Hari Kebangsaan. Today is also my birthday. Another year wiser.

I have no celebration plan yet. Might not be celebrating at all since this year my birthday falls on a weekday that I have to work. Well, I'll be watching Repo-man tonight. That will be my birthday present :p

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

7 comments :

RedButtockz Wern said...

Happy Birthdayyy :D

Simon Seow said...

Thank you Yi Wern. ;)

ai wei said...

happie birthday!~

Simon Seow said...

ai wei: thanks ;) where's my cake? :p

Bengbeng said...

Happy Birthday..cake? best to celebrate it with durians .. king of fruits for a lovely lovely birthday

Simon Seow said...

Beng: coincidentally I had NZN Durian Divinve ice-cream yesterday lol

choi yen: wait you are mimid3vil. thanks.

Susan said...

Happy belated birthday Simon!