Custom Search

Monday, August 17, 2009

Goodbye 2, Hello 3

It's that date of the year again. This year a bit different because this year there's no more 2 in front, this year taking it's place is 3. Yupe, no more twenty something for me. Still don't know what I am writing about? It's my birthday today!!!!! 17th August.

The good news is that I got an early birthday present yesterday evening thanks to F&N. I won a Sony PSP (Pearl White) from the lucky draw when I was there for the F&N Freestylz "Show Your Move" media session. Thank you F&N, you've made my day during my birthday's eve.

Bad news is I'll have to cover up my face so that it won't show my age lol. Nah, just kidding, I still look twenty something baby.



Since my birthday falls on Monday. So, I will not be having any celebration because I'll be working the graveyard shift kekeke.

I did have a simple dinner with my sister, bro-in-law, and their children last Friday as an early birthday dinner.


My niece Ruth.


My nephew Noah.



My early birthday present.

It's not all that bad actually, my luck seems to be back after a few years of hiatus. Winning 4D, 5D and now a PSP. I hope lady luck will continue to be with me for a longer time kekeke.

Happy Birthday to me! 30 is the new 20 yo!

8 comments :

Luthien Thye said...

happy birthday my fren! life is just beginning!!

ai wei said...

happy happy birthday!~

Hayley said...

happy birthday simon!!
ur birth date is same with my anniversary date! (anniversary with my dear) ;)

choi yen said...

Happy Birthday!! Welcome to 30's group!!!

The Author said...

ooh, same birthday as my pet brother... happy birthday :)

Taufulou said...

happy birthday man!`
celebrate and welcome the new 3 with the heart of 2...:)

Wilson Ng said...

happy bday

Simon Seow said...

Luthien: thanks. yeah, there's a long way to go lol.

ai wei: thanks ;0

Baby: still in 20s mah, enjoy it

Hayley: lol liddat also can, thanks

midid3vil: Thanks but -_-

Jan: oh is it? should go celebrate with him lol. Thanks.

taufulou: yeah man! agreed.

wilson: sankiu ;)