Custom Search

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Chance For You To Meet Manhand in Person

I've been lucky to be picked by 988 through a SMS contest to go to Manhand meet the fans in Redbox this coming Monday at 7.30 p.m. I can invite a guest to go with me. Since, I don't know any friends that is also Manhand's fan, so I thought opening this invitation as a form of contest for the readers of this blog that is a fan of Manhand.

All you have to do is answer this question:

Name the song from Manhand that is the first to be played on 988.
慢行第一次在988播的歌是?

Complete this sentence:

I want to at Manhand meet the fans because...
我要去慢行Fans见面会因为...

With your full name, and mobile no. email your answer in either English or Chinese to yyseow[at]gmail.com with the subject "Simon Says: Manhand Contest". If more than one person got the answer correct the completed sentence will be use as a tie breaker, so be creative as possible. Contest closed at 12.00 a.m. 22nd of June 2009. Winner will be notified on Sunday. Good luck ;)


Yours truly with Manhand during the CNY 988 music chart countdown in Studio V

3 comments :

~ Thai Boxing Girl ~ said...

dude, have u got urself a partner yet? i dunno the answers, but then i know manhand..i have man-looking hands u know :)

so can i come with u?

by the way, you've been tagged in my blog :D

Simon Seow said...

TBG: If no one sends in the entry, then I'll call you ;)

Taufulou said...

one of the local group that, luve their songs`