Custom Search

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

8 Random Facts About Me

Tagged! 8 Random Facts About Me(tagged by Kuan) -_- Don't let me bumped into you in Kepong/Manjalara/Desa Park City. Grr...


THE RULES


1. Each blogger must post these rules first.

2. Each blogger starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.

3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their 8 things.

4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.

5. Don't forget to leave them a comment, telling them that they've been tagged, and to read your blog.

My 8 things? What is that?

1. I'm 178 cm tall and weight 85kg to 90kg (depending on whether I am working on Morning shift or Night shift). Usually will get fatter on night shift.
2. I stalked on FA.
3. I'm afraid of my lady boss. So I'll be very obedient when she order me, even to kiss Robb.
4. I don't like sudden changes.
5. I don't like to be late for appointment.
6. I have one elder sister now living with her husband and my mum in Singapore.
7. I work in a swing shift environment. Morning shift two weeks and night shift two weeks. 12 hours a day, and 15 days a month.
8. I'm a Leo.

I'll tag Babychyu, Victoria, Pamsong, Valerie, and Kenny Choo. Oops, left 3 more, Andrew Wong, Steph K, and Zoe. LOL. Hope this won't get me bad karma.

5 comments :

s.kuan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
s.kuan said...

waaaa boss don't get angry LOL i takut want to tag u anymore liao

TZ said...

Oops... after recovered from dengue fever... i forgot i have an outstanding tag... I was tagged by Kuan too :->

hehehe... u have lady boss ah... i used to have lady boss too... not one but two :->

Anonymous said...

oooo...
i'm gonna stalk fireangie too!
muahahaha

Anonymous said...

Oh wow.. I won't have the patience to do these tags.. BTW I am not staying near Kepong/Manjalara :P Just so happens I go there almost every weekend.. hanging out at The Curve/1 Utama.. so will eat there quite often :)