Custom Search

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Dream in the Year of the Tiger

Going this 4th of February, we will transition in to the year of Metal Tiger which by the way Tiger is Yang Wood element. According my Bazi chart, I am a Day Master of Bing Fire born in the Autumn month, which makes me a weak Bing Fire. I need Fire and Wood to make my chart better. So, in general the year of Metal Tiger with the Yang Wood element there should be good for me. Let's hope so. Also hope that the Tiger clash with the Monkey in my month won't be that great effect. Hopefully the wood element still have something left lol.

So, the year of the Tiger I should have a better luck. Then it's time to make my dream comes true. One of my dream is to visit Japan. During college time, I got hooked on Japanese drama such as Long Vacation, which made me got interested in the Japanese language. So, I went to take up Japanese classes in ICLS, KL Plaza. I learn for about 2 and a half years. I took weekly classes, two and a half year is really not much. I can speak, read and write simple Japanese. Ask Cheesie, I can communicate with Taka-san quite well lol.

Speaking of Cheesie, I missed the opportunity to join the Hokkaido home-stay that cost only around RM 5,000 that was partly organized by her last year. So, this year my dream is to join the home-stay in Hokkaido. Partly so that I can practice my rusty Japanese. Mostly is of course the food in Hokkaido is one of the best in Japan.


Hokkaido giant crab

Hokkaido also famous for it's ice-cream because of the fresh milk produced there.


Besides eating, Hokkaido also has a lot of beautiful places with very awesome scenery. One of the it is the Lavender field in Furano. I saw the Hong Kong movie Lavender and wanted to visit a lavender field after watching it.




There are so much more in Japan to visit. Such as the pachinko, Bandai museum, anything manga and anime and etc. Now that Tiger Beer and Nuffnang is having the Tiger Run event and giving out RM 8,888 worth of dream, I must take this opportunity to get this dream to come true. If I can finish first in the finishing line that is :p

5 comments :

Nikel Khor said...

tat is my dream too...

from Nikel Khor

Sheryl0202 said...

May your dream come true this year and yesss the lavender field in Furano is so amazing!!!

Kaseh NazLieza said...

may ur dream come true bro...=)

Simon Seow said...

Nikel: we work hard and smart to achieve it 2gether

sheryl: so jealous

Kaseh: thanks

Ciki said...

the lavender field is pretty!