Custom Search

Sunday, December 21, 2008

It's Not the Pain of Foot Reflexology

I was chatting with a colleague of mine on MSN the other day after 5 day of night shift in a row.


Simon Seow says: feels like going for massage on friday

-F- says: wah...SPA?

Simon Seow says: don't know, maybe massage center in metro prima gua. before 10 am to 2pm 50%

-F- says: wah....

Simon Seow says: yah, foot relexology RM 20 after discount

-F- says: i wont go for foot...

Simon Seow says: why? (I thought scare of pain or what lah)

-F- says: coz my uncle is reflexologist...

-F- says: i can always had it at home

-F- says: haha

Simon Seow says: -_-

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Still on the night shift, eh? Ya reflexology hurts like %&!@, I like shiatsu better :)

Simon Seow said...

Nah, now in morning shift, next week night again lol. I like both, I don't mind the pain.