Custom Search

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year!!!






It's Christmas today, which means one more week and it will be bye bye 2008, hello 2009. How's your year been in 2008? One thing for sure is that things will be tougher in 2009 with the financial crisis and recession looming nearer to Malaysia.

Those of you that still have a job, then count your blessing. Those that don't need a job even better. Those of you that haven't find a job or just lost a job, no worries, time like this is when great entrepreneur is born. I myself will count my blessing for still having a job, even though there's no increment next year but there will be a performance bonus that is better than last year, which will be out in this month's salary.

Ok, craps aside. Christmas came early for me this year. About two days ago I got a HP laptop from Kif all the way from Australia. He really kept his word here. Here's my new lappie.




It comes with a Christmas tree too, how thoughtful. Ok, it's not a real laptop but hey it's hand made customized sticker yo! Not only that, the stamp is custom made too. How cool is that.



3POINT8 marked his stamp!


Let us see what Kif has to say to 5imon 5eow.




Thanks Kif. Appreciate it. I'll er... try to pay it forward.

P.S. You're obsessed with number or something? LOL.

6 comments :

ai wei said...

merry xmas and happy holiday~

Lisa said...

i got one too from him, but my wish was tatty teddy, so he got me one of that instead...
claiming it was the hardest one to do :P

Lynn said...

OooOOooo! Free laptop!
i want!

3POINT8 said...

Hehey, thanks for featuring the present.

Btw, you might find this interesting. Out of all the stickers I send out, yours is the only one with more than 2 colours (blue, black and white)

Simon Seow said...

Jackson & Ai Wei: Thanks.

Lisa: Mine is with the most colour lol

Lynn: send email to Kif

Kif: no problem it's a way of showing my gratitude.

Jam Ancheta said...

I wish I had a new laptop too lol.