Custom Search

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Euro House, Ipoh

Last Christmas I drove myself to Ipoh. Alone. #foreveralonepart2 The reason is because Euro House will be having a cosplay theme Christmas night. The co-owner of Euro House is my long time friend.

I reached Ipoh at about 11 p.m. on Friday 23rd Dec 2011. Took me 2 and a half hour, not thanks to the congested PLUS -__- I went to Euro House straight to look for my friend. I was greeted by a tower of Kronenbourg 1664 Blanc. It taste so much better than when I drank it here. Something wrong with the batch then?



The next day. Christmas Eve. Again, we went to Euro House that night for the countdown. This time we drank not only Kronenbourg 1664 Blanc but also Erdinger Drunkel. It's another taste on it's own. Very malty and a nice aroma from the roasted malt.




If you want premium beer in Ipoh, Euro House is the place you'll want to be at. It's very cozy here. There's even a Xbox 360 Kinetic here for customers to play with. You can even loan an iPad2 from Euro House to keep you busy.










Ever play Fruit Ninja on a LCD TV and you don't even have to touch the screen.





If you are spending more than RM200, you can even book their karaoke room. Yes, there's a karaoke room here and there's no head count charge.

The food here is very good too. I bet in Ipoh, Euro House is one of the better place for Western food. I had their Rib Eye Steak for Christmas menu. Oh, man, it's better than the Ship.




The salmon sashimi is damn fresh. The chef buy a whole salmon and cut it up himself rather than but those that's already cut. One of my recommended must order dish here.




Everyone seems to know everyone in Ipoh. The staffs there are very friendly and dedicated.


I just met Fish that night lol.



On Christmas day, yeah, it's the Cosplay Theme Night. I had my dinner before 7pm because I knew will drink a lot of Kronebourg and Erdinger Drunkel. I ordered their Rib Eye Steak and the Duck Ragu Salad.

The smoked duck is very well marinated and tender. The feta cheese with lettuce dress in balsamic vinegar. Yums. Too bad it's only available on the Christmas menu. Hope the chef will put it in their next menu.


Duck Ragu Salad

Words can describe how good the Rib Eye steak was. If it's not for the price, I would have thought I was eating Wagyu beef. Okay, maybe a little bit exaggerated but trust me it's damn tender the steak. Not to mention the portion is quite big too. Worth every penny.


Euro House Rib Eye Steak

If you come to Ipoh or come back to Ipoh. Make sure to drop by Euro House and see what this cozy bistro have to offer.

I will blog about the Cosplay Theme Christmas Night in another post. Meanwhile, guess who I went as?


I ate human meat before. Muahahaha.







Address:
Euro House
49-51, Jalan Hussein
30250 Ipoh, Malaysia
Google map here.

5 comments :

Susan ho said...

Muahahahahahaahahahahaha i know i know. Got prize??? Lol

Simon Seow said...

That day treated you drink already mah.

osma said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Ahmad Asnul Brunei, I contacted Mr Osman Loan Firm for a business loan amount of $250,000, Then i was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because i was so much desperate of setting up a business to my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I was surprise because i was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country, I'll advise you can contact Mr Osman Loan Firm via email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
First name......
Middle name.....
2) Gender:.........
3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
4) Loan Duration:.........
5) Country:.........
6) Home Address:.........
7) Mobile Number:.........
8) Email address..........
9) Monthly Income:.....................
10) Occupation:...........................
11)Which site did you here about us.....................
Thanks and Best Regards.
Derek Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

Moms Preparing Moms said...

Loved reading this, thanks