Custom Search

Friday, August 17, 2012

Oh Em Gee! Today is my birthday!

Woah. Time flies. I'm officially 33 already today. I don't remember what I did when I was 22 wtf. Yesterday night went to dinner to celebrate because one of my colleague has the same birthday as me but he's a year younger. Never in my live had I known someone that has the same birthday as mine. My youngest nephew nearly has the same birthday as mine because my sister then told me that the expected labour date was 17th August 2011 but she told me it's always a week earlier based on past performance. Yupe, she's right about that.



We went to Restoran Greenview in Section 19 Petaling Jaya to have dinner after work. I brought the Glenmorangie Astar that I got from Glenmorangie Malaysia to celebrate this with. This is a very good Scotch Whisky from Glenmorangie even my boss agreed on. Too bad, it's limited production so even if you have the money, you might not be able to find one.


Ordered their Four Season Dishes, which is very nice and fresh ingredients were used. But it's a bit too pricey. This cost us RM130. Gulp. Should have asked for the price before we order =P


Greenview is famous for it's Fresh Udang Galah noodle (生虾生面). We ordered one with four big fresh prawns. We gave it a two thumbs up. Saw on the wall there are pictures of Lin Dan and his wife Xie XingFang ate here before with the Chinese badminton team. This cost us RM170.



Need to have some vegetables to balance up the meal. The captain recommended stir-fried young lotus root, pine nuts, celery and mu er. Quite refreshing.


Continued with pork ribs and half of a roasted duck. The pork ribs is nice but the roasted duck is meh.


Sorry for the blur picture. I must have too much Astar already when I took this picture. Honey glazed squid. Crunchy and the sweet taste is just right. Very good dish to go with whisky or beer.

Had very good time chatting with colleagues after work and not talk about work. Oh, do you know that Hyuna also wished me Happy Birthday. You don't believe? Watch the video below.




I swore to you that I heard her sang, "Oopa Simon Seow". Okaylah. Shiok sendiri.



How young was I then in this old picture? Can't remember lol. By the way, this is my last year birthday post, 2010, 2009, and 2008.

Happy Birthday! To me!

2 comments :

cindyrina said...

Oppa simon Seow!!! Happy belated Birthday!!!! Whoa!!! the foodies look so prosperous!!! Just visiting! found your blog after google I have Dawn Yang..hahaha

Simon Seow said...

Haha. Thanks Cindy. Yupe, the top keyword from when I first post that Dawn Yang meme post until now is Dawn Yang lol.