Custom Search

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Redeeming a free meal from Kenny Rogers with Bcard

Two weeks ago I got my Bcard. Why I got the Bcard? Well, it is to go and test it out in some of their merchant and then write about it. This is my experience using Bcard in Kenny Rogers.




So, last week, I went to Kenny Rogers to redeem a meal using the Bcard.




I ordered Cream Chicken Soup and a Dynasty Quarter Chicken meal. Only then I found out that now I can change the muffin with one more side dish. Nice.








When it's time to pay, I tell the staff that I want to use my points in my Bcard to redeem for the bill. The staff will swipe the card, then I'll enter the PIN. Yes this loyalty card comes with a PIN, which I think is very good because other people cannot redeem the points if I lost my card. After approval, the staff will key in the amount and the points will be deducted accordingly.



I forgot to use my 10% discount voucher T_T


And that is how I redeem my free meal from Kenny Rogers using the Bcard. You can sign up for a Bcard free of charge and start collecting points from the participating merchants too. Those participating merchants will have form in their outlet for you to sign up or better yet, sign up now here from one of their participating merchant. Who are the merchants? Click here. Starbucks is one of them too.



Speaking of Starbucks. I have a tip on how to utilize Starbucks Card and Bcard to get you more coffee. When you order in Starbucks, use your Starbucks Card. Do you know that you'll get a free Starbucks coffee after ten coffee you purchased with your Starbucks Card? Not only that, you can collect points using Bcard when you purchase Starbucks coffee using Starbucks Card. So, you'll get a cup of coffee free and also points to redeem.


By the way. Now is a good time to apply for a Bcard and starts collection points because you might win an all expense paid trip to London and other cool prizes.


"Don't forget to take part in the Bcard Swipe and Win contest from 2nd January 2012 to 29th February 2012 to win some cool prizes like an all expense trip to London!! Check it out on www.bcard.com.my for more details."

0 comments :