Our beloved PM Datuk Seri Najib Razak just did a cabinet reshuffle today. Well, true enough as expected Datuk Seri Ong Tee Keat will not be continued as the Transport Minister (as expected after he lost his MCA Presidency to Datuk Seri Chua Soi Lek). He is replaced by Datuk Seri Kong Cho Ha.
So now the question is, what will happen to the following up of the Port Klang Free-trade Zone (PKFZ) billions ringgit scandal. Will it be just swept under the carpet? We want the culprit to be charged. That's our hard earned tax money. I hope Datuk Seri Kong Cho Ha will continue to pursue this issue that started by the former Transport Minister Datuk Seri Ong Tee Keat.
Looking at the list of the new faces in the cabinet, it's kind of funny how some of them are chosen to hold the ministerial post. Some of them of course used the backdoor away of being appointed as senator to be in the cabinet.
The new ministers in the cabinet after the reshuffle source from The Star Online:
1. Datuk Seri Kong Cho Ha appointed Transport Minister replacing Datuk Seri Ong Tee Keat.
2. Datuk Chor Chee Heung appointed Housing and Local Government Minister. The post was previously held by Kong.
3. Chua Tee Yong appointed Deputy Agriculture and Agro-based Industries Minister
4. Senator Datuk Donald Lim Siang Chai appointed Deputy Finance Minister.
5. Gan Ping Sieu appointed Deputy Youth and Sports Minister
6. Senator Datuk Maglin Dennis D'Cruz is Deputy Information Minister
7. Datuk G. Palanivel is Deputy Plantation Industries and Commodities Minister
8. Datuk Richard Riot is Deputy Foreign Minister
9. Datuk Rohani Abdul Karim is Deputy Domestic Trade, Cooperative and Consumerism Minister
10. Jelaing anak Mersat is Deputy Transport Minister
11. Datuk Lee Chee Leong is Deputy Home Minister12. Seven people, including two MPs, appointed Deputy Federal Territories Ministers
Click here for more of the list.