Custom Search

Sunday, August 24, 2008

I Got A Cert in Pole Dancing

Went to a press conference for Clorets Amateur Pole Dancing two weeks ago. Which is another invites from Nuffnang. It's been almost two months since the launch. This press conference is to introduce to the public the 15 shortlisted finalist from hundreds of videos uploaded. I was making my way to Celebrity Fitness in Bangsar Village 2 and I bumped into ....



She was there to meet a friend for lunch (at 3 p.m.). She ajaked me too but I have to go to the press conference. Next time ok ;)

I registered myself as a blogger and went in to a studio converted in to a press conference hall. The 15 finalists were there posing for photographs. There's still 10 minutes before the press conference begins.



Finalists and photographers at work.

And I of course take the opportunity to take a picture with...


Hannah Tan

The 15 finalists were introduced to the media in group of 5. Then Hannah and Pietro were brought up the stage to shared their experience about their pole dancing training that's been going on. They will be performing at the final on 5th of September 2008. They says that their performance is more to the funny side. (Well, we'll see about that at the final)



Hannah and Pietro doing their stuff





All the 15 finalist with Hannah and Pietro

After the formal introduction, there was a small refreshment prepared. I, of course get my tummy stuff first. LOL. After that I went around and have a small chat with each of the finalist. What I gathered from it the most of the finalist has no experience in pole dancing before but has experience in other discipline of dancing like Hip Hop, Jazz, Salsa, and Latin.



Kyetherine



Frances who took classes in pole dancing.



Shan


Emerald



Zoe

Sorry, I forgot.




Evita and Kyetherine

Samantha



Lisa?

Ms. Dream something lol (April Yim) Thanks Jason.



Vyvyn

Isaac, yupe one of the two male finalist. He's here to proof that man can pole dance too.



Another male finalist, Andrew Tan. He prefer hip hop but hope to challenge himself in pole dance too.

Sorry, I don't have PDA.



Janice and er...

Simon and Pietro. Nope, I'm not a finalist.


There was also a pole dancing workshop for the media, and we bloggers of course registered for it.

Our instructor Lola or Viva Vertical.



Julian, Jolene, me, Soon Seng, and Clare joined the workshop and is waiting for our batch.


I didn't know the workshop of our batch started and Pietro fill in my place first lol.



No. This is not what we learned from the workshop.


Pic stolen from Soon Seng's blog.

Us posing with our Certificate of Participation for Amateur Pole Dancing Workshop. What? It's still a cert right?

To catch the Clorets Amateur Pole Dancing Competition Grand Finals, all you have to do is flash a pack of Clorets Mini Mints (any variant) and you'll can enter to see the Grand Finals for yourself.

Date: 5th of September 2008
Venue: Zouk Club, KL
Time: 6.30 p.m.

I think I'll be there too. ;)

Warning: Please do not scroll down if you're eating.

|


|


|


|


|


|


|



17 comments :

Brenda B said...

Lol, the last pics, how cute :))

I wanna learn pole dancing too!!

Bangsar-bAbE said...

Hahaha! Isn't that the "back swing" or something? :P

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

wah..wasnt eating..but now no mood to eat liao =(

Beverly's Secret said...

Overall, your pole dancing is the most creative and....
hilarious :P

JunJun-Riko said...

wa.. i'd love to see the 2 male finalist pole dance..... *drooling* XD

Hayley said...

i wanna learn too =(
and omg the last pict is so......
haha...

Anonymous said...

Wow, I want to pole-dance too!

wmw said...

You're so funny! You should have tied the end of your tshirt into a knot and do that exposing your belly! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Wah... nice butt :P

Simon Seow said...

brenda: thanks for the cute compliment lol

bangsar-babe: er.. not too sure, I'm not well verse in pole dancing term

joe: lol good, can't lose some weight

beverly: ;) thanks

hayley: you can check out Viva Vertical website.

irene: yeah, put on black dress and dance the blue

wmw: ah, be sure to buy next month FHM magazine then, you might be able to see my belly.

etc: you're so kinky

backStreetGluttons said...

omg so many pretty women !

nex time we will bring our poles ok
LOL

Anonymous said...

Haha.. very well said!

Simon Seow said...

bsg: lol, go to Zouk then on 5th of Sept.

soon seng: what well said? lol

蓝玫瑰Emily said...

haha

so cute punya pole dancer

Simon Seow said...

Emily: You mean me? Thanks :)

Jason Lioh said...

Ms Dream Something is April Yim.

Simon Seow said...

Thanks Jason for the info.