Custom Search

Monday, August 4, 2008

Bisou, Heritage Row

Two months ago, I was lucky enough to be selected to be part of Project Trafford. I was assigned to Nicole's group. So, now I always refer her as my lady boss a.k.a. tauke soh. So, lady boss had me and Aronil to meet up in Bisou, Heritage Row where we will execute our plan for Project Trafford.


I was late to the meeting because I just finished work at 8 am that day and slept till 2pm.



My first time here.




Really nice deco here.


My tauke soh.



My team member Aronil aka Linora

Kel was there too to help us out. So nice of her. This is the scone she was having when I reached Bisou. She told me it's not bad.





As I haven't had any breakfast or lunch yet, so I ordered a Hash Bangers with Mash Potatoes.






Not too bad I say. Didn't know Bisou serve this kind of meaty stuff. The sausages is cooked to the right timing and I especially like the brown sauces that fill with onions. Won't mind eating this again next time I come.

Rating: 3.5/5


And what do 4 bloggers do when there's nothing to do? Camwhore of course...


Me with Kelz



With Nicole aka Lady Boss


With Linora




Bisou also into cupcakes I see


Last but not least, I took a picture of myself wearing my lady boss' expensive sunglasses.




Don't mess with me!

8 comments :

3POINT8 said...

Superpoke Simon!
Who says 3POINT8 can't mess with Simon, huh???
HUH???

ahlost said...

Nicole's back in town? Hehehehe... :D *hops over to her blog now* :)

wmw said...

Wah...you all discuss from daytime till night time??? But you night time still wearing sunglasses??? hehehe...

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

wahlau eh..after u test d..she cant wear liao lor..expanded..

LilMeJo said...

wua wua.. so lucky eh... u must be in heaven..

teckiee said...

fly guy?

Tummythoz said...

Lol at Njoe's comment.

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

wahhh quite the late right this post haha