Custom Search

Thursday, January 31, 2013

I Was Searching For A New Washing Machine...

and there's something that I would like to share with you all. It's a video about the crew that was shooting the still photos for Samsung Ecobubble washing machine had an uninvited guest. Watch the video first before you continue reading.






So, what you think about the video. Yes it's actually not a real bear but I think it's kind of creative way to show how powerful the Samsung Ecobubble washing machine is. Even a bear's fur can be washed from brown to white lol. It's kind of nice too the CGI of the bears. No wonder it has more than 5 million views now.

Upon checking the Samsung Ecobubble website, why the washing can be so powerful is because according to the website; "Samsung’s ecobubble™ technology uses a bubble generator to dissolve detergent into the water and inject air, making a rich soapy foam cushion. This means detergent is better dissolved and penetrates clothes faster so cleaning needs less hot water. Super Eco Wash mode washes at just 15°C with great results, so you save energy."

Using less hot water means no need to heat up the water so much, hence one can save up on energy there. With the cost of electricity going up every now and then, I will try to purchase electrical appliances that has energy saving features. I think with Samsung's Ecobubble technology that efficiently dissolving the detergent, I will not have to use too much detergent to clean the same amount of clothes as before. This will help to save the river from being polluted with detergent. Of course, using a Eco-friendly detergent will helps a lot too.

Some of the Samsung Ecobubble models come with Vibration Reduction Technology (VRT) which is a sophisticated sensors that keep laundry loads balanced and reduce noise and vibration. Now this will really help because the old washing machine that I'm using is so noisy that even I could hear the knocking sound from my room on the 1st floor. I will have good night sleep with VRT washing machine when washing the clothes overnight.

One of the criteria that a washing machine could save energy is by having a inverter motor. Samsung Ecobubble washing machine uses the Digital Inverter Motor that cuts energy waste, lasts longer and reduces noise. I think my search for a new washing machines ends here.

0 comments :