Custom Search

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My Carlsberg Christmas Tree So Far...

Remember about the Carlsberg Christmas Tree that I've blogged about here? Spending almost two days of my time like about 7 to 8 hours each day. My progress is...

Level 6 with 122 Trinkets and the Christmas Tree is 12



You will be able to see whether I added you as a Trinket by clicking the Explore This Tree button. Here are some of the Trinkets I've added.








I went to check out some of my enemies' friends' tree.

Jessica lol is not even close.





Emeryn, haha negligible.



Then I looked at some of the guys. To see how horny enthusiastic they are to win the contest.

Yat could put more effort. Tsk, tsk.




Tock Tock, no fight at all man.



Just when I thought that I surely will win the contest and can get my own private party with the FHM Girl Next Door Finalists...











I saw this...



OMFG. 1182 Trinkets @_@. Jun Jun Riko sure win lor like that. T_T
The contest closed on 28th Dec 2009 already, and I don't even have more than 1,000 friends wtf. Sigh. Still okay lah, Jun Jun you are my friend right? You can invite 50 of your friends to go to your private party mah. Put me on your guest list please, I promised I'll buy you a nice gift ;)

Lucky, I still can see the updated pictures of the FHM Girl Next Door 2010 finalists because I join the Carlsberg Nice One fan page. You can too. Now, Jun Jun remember to put me in your guest list if you really win the contest, okay.

2 comments :

JunJun-Riko said...

eh i win jor. u din say earlier. invites all given out edi.. sorry ler.. if got ppl last minute pull out i let u know. =)

Simon Seow said...

How I know wor, u also didn't tell me T_T