Custom Search

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Nokia 5800 XpressMusic Launch

Simon Says: Today is CNY's Eve. Wish all of you a great reunion dinner and a Happy Chinese New Year. I'll be in Klang Valley because I was born, bred and live in KL.

This is quite a late post, there's been too much activities that I need to blog about but got hold up by other posts. Two weeks ago I went down to Pavilion KL for the launching of the new Nokia 5800 XpressMusic. It comes with 3.2 MegaPixel camera, 3.5G, wifi, bluetooth, and most attracting of all, touch screen feature. The screen is in HD size too. One of my colleague already bought it even before it this launching. Current RRP is at RM 1,499. I think with the spec and feature, this price is really worth it.

Nokia invited a group of percussion performer named StrikeForce all the way from Singapore to perform in the launch. I shot a video of them performing 'wet percusion', hitting drums with water flowing out on top but I was having problem uploading it to Youtube.




Besides StikeForce, there's also a group of hip hop dancers to get the groove and mood up.




Of course the artists of Nokia IAC were there to perform too.

Those Two







There were some bloggers that I know were there too.


Nigel, David & Aaron.



Soon Seng



Robb

Yatz



Skyler





Rames


Almost the end of all the performance, I went around the backstage and StrikeForce were packing their stuff. I manage to took a picture of their customized "water drums".


Water Flowing Drums


I later adjourned to La Bodega where another group of bloggers were having dinner and drinks, courtesy of Nokia of course. I'll save that for another post.

Who doesn't <3 Nokia?

3 comments :

backStreetGluttons said...

Happy New year & here's to more SWEET VOLUPTUOUS LADIES !

kellster said...

lol
the pic of nigel david n aaron shooting its damn funny :P

Simon Seow said...

BSG: happy CNY to you guys. what sweet voluptuous ladies???

Kel Li: yah, i like that pic too.